Level Two First Aid Course
The level two first aid course is much more comprehensive than the level 1 course. It goes into more detail, eg: Treatment of Paediatric patients. This is our recommended first aid course, as it equips learners with an extensive knowledge base of first aid, and will ensure a high standard of patient care. Please see below for course content
- Duration - 3 days ( 24 Hours )
- Entry Requirement - Valid Level 1 certificate. English proficiency (local translators are available on special request)
- Certificate is valid for three years
- Principals of Emergency Care & Safety
- Emergency scene management
- Artificial respiration
- One & Two Rescuer C.P.R.
- Child & Infant C.P.R.
- Choking, wounds & bleeding
- Shock, unconsciousness & fainting
- Fractures, burns, head & spinal injuries
- Joint injuries (sport injuries)
- Chest & eye injuries
- Multiple injury management
- Abdominal Pelvic injuries
- Environmental illnesses & injuries
- Poisoning, bites & stings
- Chest pain, diabetes, epilepsy & convulsions
- Drowning & diving accidents
- Elementary & applied anatomy & physiology
- Rescue carries
- Emergency equipment
- Legal implications & Ethics related to emergency care evaluation
- The course is to be presented on a 50% theoretical and 50% practical basis.
- The candidate is evaluated during the duration of the course. There are no written examinations.
- Compulsory competency in C.P.R. is required.